Commercial Drywall Project Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Drywall Project Manager for the Richmond, VA area. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity and is available to start immediately.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing assigned construction projects from start to finish
- Oversee all aspects of day to day activity of the job
- Ensure the work is built in accordance with the contract documents
- Receive hand-offs from estimating department
- Administer budgets, contracts, material and equipment
- Team learner and leader- must have growth mindset
- Dedicated to safety, quality, schedule & customer service
- Managing and supervising commercial construction projects
- Perform contract preparation, on-site coordination quality control and tracking costs
- Work with Superintendents, vendors and purchasing to assure material coordination and accuracy
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and focus
- At least four (4) years experience in the trade is a plus but not required.
- Understand drywall and ceiling industry’ s materials and methods
If interested, please apply for immediate consideration.