Electrical Service Technician
Charlotte/Triad, North Carolina
Seeking an experienced electrical service technician for commercial work starting immediately.
- Must have at least 6 years of electrical service technician experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot with lighting controls, bending conduit, and have the ability to read prints.
- Must have the ability to work well on their own.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to move around to different job sites often.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and have a clean driving record.
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet).
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds without assistance.
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights.
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time.
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling.
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.
If qualified, please forward contact information and a resume. Serious inquiries only.