Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
We are currently seeking Licensed Journeyman Electricians for full time, direct hire opportunities in the Washington, DC area. Jobs are available immediately.
Successful candidate will have experience on large scale commercial projects including multi-family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Electrical installation daily per foreman’ s direction
- Possess complete knowledge of electrical drawings
- Responsible for managing and training apprentice
- Responsible for assisting in tracking job materials and tools
- Responsible for furthering education and knowledge of the electrical trade
- Promote company reputation
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Journeyman Electrician on mid to large commercial projects.
- Licensed Journeyman required
- Able to work as a team and individually with a positive and professional attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Pay is $30 – 40/hour. Please apply for immediate consideration.