Mechanical Project Managers and Superintendents
Fayetteville, North Carolina
We are currently hiring for a Mechanical Project Managers and Superintendents in the Fayetteville, NC area. The job is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
Interviews begin immediately. Please see below for related duties and qualifications.
Job Related Duties:
- Manages the planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel, and recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
- Orders and purchases tools, equipment and supplies.
- Maintains records of jobs performed, departmental charge codes and hours worked by employees.
- Insures proper equipment and supplies are available in the stockroom and/or by vendors to complete various jobs.
- Monitors jobs to insure quality and proper compliance with job standards.
- Coordinates activities with other trades areas, project manager or outside contractors.
- Recommends improvements, changes or new techniques and procedures.
- Teaches and enforces safety regulations.
- Assists in and makes final decision on implementing engineering and design work.
- At least Five (5) years of Mechanical/Plumbing project management or site management experience.
- Excellent logistics, communication and management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to external clients/audiences.
- Demonstrated supervisory/management skills and ability to motivate/manage team(s).
- Experience with project management software.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with keeping attention to detail.
If qualified, please submit up to date resume for immediate consideration.