Project Manager - Structural Steel
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to support the Structural Steel Fabrication division of a local contractor. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
- Managing all aspects of a project' s contractual obligations
- Reviewing contracts to ensure proper scope and terms
- Managing and monitoring costs for work while maintaining or improving target margins
- Preparation and management of change orders and invoicing
- Management of projects from start to finish
Applicants should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working as a construction project manager. Must be proficient with reading shop and erection drawings, have excellent communication skills, abilities to work with internal and external customers, and strong computer skills. Hands-on working knowledge of structural steel estimating and Fabtrol a definite plus.
Please apply for immediate consideration.