Quality Control Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Quality Control Manager for a full time, direct hire position in the Nashville, TN area. The job is available immediately. Please see below for job description and qualifications.
· Conduct job site inspections to provide support by observing and report the quality of the installation, control measuring and compliance to the contract specifications as well as construction codes. This includes work of company employees and monitoring subcontractor work in the same way.
· Perform system verification on completed systems to assure correct installation per design specifications.
· Provide notifications to project team and corporate regarding findings, solutions, responsible party and deadlines for correction.
· Interact with project manager and teams daily and encourage the implementation of corporate quality control processes.
Skills / Knowledge and Qualifications:
· 4 year degree in a related field plus two year’ s experience in construction quality control or 6 years in construction quality control for similar facilities (construction installations on large, commercial buildings.)
· Ability to act as a specialist in quality control, keeping up with changes in the industry and updating staff as well as corporate for any necessary procedural updates.
· Quality Control training is required.
· Working knowledge of construction codes for mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
· Working knowledge of regulatory agency requirements as it pertains to quality control.
· Ability to read and understand construction documents (contracts/subcontracts, purchase documents, plans and specifications.)
· Proven ability to supervise, communicate and lead project personnel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail is required.
· Construction claims experience is a plus.