3630 North Pkwy Cumming, Georgia 30040
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Plumbing Superintendent for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in the Cumming, Georgia area.
This position is available to start immediately.
Job Related Duties:
• Assist the Project Manager or General Superintendent in job planning and work scheduling, and coordinate the activities of Crafts Foremen to ensure effective operations and productivity.
• Supervise and controls the execution of all mechanical functions of the assigned project and outline work program, designating critical areas and priorities.
• Review and approve field manpower requisitions for the employment of craft labor.
• Supervise mechanical operations in accordance with company, client and agency health, safety & environmental policies and regulations.
• Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction site to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met and are accountable for safe work practices.
• Read specifications such as blueprints to determine requirements and to plan procedures.
• Record information such as personnel, production, daily labor and operational data on specified forms and reports.
• Five (5) years of construction supervision
• Possess current knowledge of mechanical and organizational practices
• Ability to direct and supervise large groups
• Ability to effectively motivate, develop, and direct people as they work, identifying the best people for the job, getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks
• Ability to perform work in a reliable, responsible, ethical, and dependable manner, fulfilling obligations
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain confidentiality, manage competing demands, accept criticism and provide constructive feedback; while being extremely adaptable and flexible
If qualified, please submit resume and contact