Electrician Top Helper
Palmetto, FL 34221
Electricians and Top Helpers needed for a new commercial project.
- Project will begin within the next week and will last up to several months
- Must have tools, reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug test
- Must have references
Electricians must have at least 7 years of commercial experience.
Electrician must have all necessary tools and personal protection equipment.
Electricians must have experience running EMT, wiring devices, reading prints, and terminating panels.
Top Helpers must have at least 2 years of experience.
Must be willing to work, learn, and assist electricians.
Top Helpers must have basic hand tools and understand how to use them.
Must be able to make simple conduit bends and pull wire.
*Must have personal protection equipment*
- Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work on uneven surfaces, climb up and down ladders, and also work from various heights.
- Must be able to walk, stand, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands for activities such as holding, grasping, turning, and pulling.
- Must be able to follow safety policies and procedures, and also wear the appropriate PPE at all times.
Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds without assistance
Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner