We are currently looking for an experienced Office Admin for a full time, direct hire position in the Annapolis, MD area. Position is available to start immediately.
- Answers and directs telephone calls.
- Processes mail.
- Performs clerical tasks such as typing, filing, copying and faxing.
- Orders supplies for the office.
- Maintains and updates various databases.
- Provides administrative support to Contract, Project and Office managers.
- Processes transmittals, submittals, purchase orders, change orders.
- Accounts Payable and account reconciliations.
- Verifies and processes invoices, maintains vendor files.
- Orders plans and tracks status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required:
- Knowledge of standard accounts payable policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand and interpret vendor invoices, statements, and other request for payments.
- Ability to process computer data and format and generate reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Timberline Accounting Software
Please apply for immediate consideration. Thank you!