We are looking for Electricians in the Gainesville, FL, USA area.
- Must have at least 4 years of commercial electrical experience.
- Must be able to install panels, run/bend pipe and pull wire.
- Must have all necessary tools including drills.
- Must be able to work independently and read blueprints.
- Foreman/Supervisory experience is a plus.
General Work Qualifications:
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner.