Pipewelders and Pipefitters
Spartanburg, SC 29305
Pipe welders and pipe fitters are needed for a commercial and possibly industrial work
Pipe Welder Requirements:
- -Must have at least 5 years experience.
- -Current 6G cert desired but not required.
- *if no current cert, must be able to pass schedule 40 carbon 6010/7018 X-Ray test
- *TIG welders will be tested on schedule 10 stainless with .038 rod hot pass
- -Stick, TIG and some MIG experience necessary.
- *TIG welders preferred to have their own rig
-Must have PPE, shield, and gloves.
Pipe Fitter Requirements:
- -At least 5 years of experience with cast, carbon, and chilled water pipe
- -Interpreting blueprints, determining off-sets, isometrics, slope, and angles
- -Able to run socket and butt-weld pipe, with familiarity operating a threader
- -Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- -Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds without assistance
- -Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
- -Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- -Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- -Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
LOCAL applicants only; no per diem if within 70 miles