Senior HVAC Techs
New Orleans, LA
CCS is Currently hiring Senior HVAC Tech in the New Orleans LA, area.
- Maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and industrial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all equipment installations: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’ s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Communicate to dispatch, parts procurement, supervisors and managers, as needed, to keep company and customers informed about work progressions.
- Provide detailed, complete and timely paperwork and required
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to supervisor/manager potential opportunities for additional business.
- 10 plus years’ proven record in maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to train junior technicians.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Driver’ s license, clean driving record, must pass Background check
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction